What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,493 comments
  • 1,809,423 views

The Fashion - Like Knives

Sorry for the Bad quality, the video from their official channel didn't allow embedding. 👎
 
State of the Union - Rise Against
 
The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting for the Man

17.jpg
 
Fanfarlo - The Walls Are Coming Down

 
Eminem- No Apologies
 
The Aquabats - The Thing on the Bass Amp

FloatingEyeOfDeath.jpg
 
Fatty Spins-Doin Your Mum

Funniest song ever.
 
Yeah it's not too bad lol. Shame they all broke up..
 
"Faint Resemblance" - Rise Against
 
Big D and the Kids Table - A Kiss a Week

600px-Fluent_In_Stroll_Cover-300x30.jpg
 
Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
 
Rucka Rucka Ali-Go Cops,Don't Be A Playa Haiti
 
Isaac Hayes - By The Time I Get To Phoenix
(All almost 19 minutes of it! :D)
 
Daft Punk - Face To Face

Dugong, Mr. Footlong.
 
Scatman John - Scatman
 
Deftones - Rocket Skates (Off their new album coming out May 18th!


I like it. It kind of reminds me of older Deftones (circa "Around the Fur")




;)
 
Hey im currently listining to internet radio on my pc at the moment.

I dont know if this service is available in prevous OS in pc's but i think it's pretty cool even though i dont like Windows 7:tup:
 
Anita Lane - The World's a Girl :dunce:

 
Back