What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,487 comments
  • 1,809,089 views
Nujabes-"Untitled"
his last known song/beat before he died.
R.I.P sebajun
​
 
The Aquabats - Fashion Zombies!

​
 
Love that video ^

Green Day - Peacemaker

 
Tool - Push-it

Darn filter made me add a hyphen
 
Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - Bliss


Wolfgang Gartner - Push & Rise
[YOUTUBEHD]b-8o37a6cro[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Last edited:


Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness, worth a listen. Brilliant song, so catchy.
 
Bloody Beetroots - Pistols and Hearts (Remix)
 
Guns 'N Roses - Sweet Child 'O Mine

Rock perfection. 👍
 
The Clash - Car Jamming

the-clash-combat-rock-cover-52000.jpeg

​
 
Delphic - This Momentary (LightsOverLA Remix)
[YOUTUBEHD]LwHJNRIhLB0[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
I am in a revivalistic mood,this one makes me go back in time to mine early twentys crazy partys



Look how thin Frack Black was iin his early ages :



big difference HEY?

 
^^^Yeah one of my favourites too,right alongside with "WHERE IS MY MIND" but since today is World Cup Finals opening I am listenig to this ,today:




:)
 
Last edited:
Respiration-Blackstar
Album: Mos Def & Talib Kweli are Blackstar.
 
Delphic - This Momentary (LightsOverLA Remix)

Hmmmm.... I didn't write that.

Death Cab For Cutie - All is full of love (Bjork cover)





;)
 
Can't take this addictive bass out of my head,right now:

 
Don't Know why but this Korn cover of the classic Pink Floyd hit seems appropriate :rolleyes: :


 
it's appropriately crap...




;)
 
Chiddy Bang - Opposite of Adults
 
Can't take this addictive bass out of my head,right now:



Nice! Their first song. I also like Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground.



First time I have ever seen the music video. Crazy!
 
Back