What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,451 comments
  • 1,799,296 views


I don't really watch wrestling. I don't even like most of it. But a couple tracks, damn.
 
Pegboard Nerds - Hero (feat. Elizaveta) (Stonebank Remix)

 


Probably going to see them live in August in the Vagos Open Air Festival. :)
 
Not this exact, down the the wire song, but the version from the "Are You Gonna Go My Way" album.



GT3 opening movie included for nostalgia. Thank me later. ;)
 
Listening to the whole "Tomorrow We Die Alive" album from Born of Osiris.
 
Eks
Listening to the whole "Tomorrow We Die Alive" album from Born of Osiris.

You, although I find this album to be incredibly repetitive, I like you!

 
You, although I find this album to be incredibly repetitive, I like you!
Heh, I can't disagree. I still like the album though, it's just not as good as The Discovery, IMO. :D
 
I've found a new favorite band. :drool:
 

Joe Hisaishi is a bloody genius when it comes to music.

Listened to the whole lot.
 
Back