What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,451 comments
  • 1,799,373 views


Not my video, but I went to this concert 3 weeks ago, simply awesome! :)
 
Thanks to a video from that new 24 Hours Of Le Mans Youtube Channel, I discovered this gem:


Digitalism - Encore
 
Last edited:
Just finishing a late bit of work that arrived while listening to "The Lives I've Left Behind" by Atlas Cedar.

upload_2014-6-14_13-35-35.jpeg

The guy's a mod at GTPlanet (@Touring Mars ) and a very talented writer, performer and arranger.

In fact, in the words of Stephen Fry on Hugh Laurie, "It's hard to think of anything to like about him at all..."
 
Thanks to a video from that new 24 Hours Of Le Mans Youtube Channel, I discovered this gem:


Digitalism - Encore


As it turns out, the entire Album this song comes from is actually good.
 
 






Just kinda going through songs I haven't heard in quite a while.
 
Not really a song... more like an album

Tool-10,00 Days

 


Mi corazón está abierto, lo tengo que cerrar...
Me importas tanto, esa es mi debilidad...
Mis heridas me recuerdan... que el pasado es real...
Mi corazón está abierto... para poder sentir...
 
I'm currently listening to Xxplosive by Dr. Dre.
 
Back