What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,468 comments
  • 1,805,330 views

Parov Stelar is back :bowdown:


This is the good stuff !!! Thanks for making me discover this... i am hooked !

As for me, i would like to present you with my all-time most favorite musical artists... i grew up listening to these two artists and i appreciate their work so much!

ENIGMA




And Mars Lasar

 
Last edited:
Andddd an amazing song was made even more amazing.

There needs to be a thread titled "I just found this song and I need to share it before I explode"
 
Expose- Point Of No Return
(This is my jam at the moment)

 
Not really a fan of DUBSTEP but i rather like this song
 


Don't like the first single all too much, but this new one? This sounds much more like the old stuff 👍
 
I think this song perfectly sums up this forum everytime an update comes:

 
Had this instrumental on replay these past few days (ignore the weird looking guy:lol:)
 
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History, specifically the Wrath of the Khans.

Fabulous podcast series, free on iTunes.
 
Back