What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,455 comments
  • 1,802,019 views

Back when they were good. I just sampled two singles from their upcoming album(iTunes). By far the worst music I've ever heard from these guys. :yuck:


 
Final Fantasy IX Megamix


Final Fantasy IX is a game I still enjoy playing to this very day.
A good game with a good story line.
I see it as the best Final Fantasy for PS1 and the best one made to this date.
 
And all of creation sing with me now!
Lift up your voice and lay your burden down.
And all of creation sing with me now!
Fill up the heavens let his glory resound.

 
Was watching Domestic Mango and this song came on and I kinda like it
 
Just happen to hear this on Call of Duty Black Ops recently while killing zombies. Strange song but man I love the chorus! :D

 
Once a famous criminal in the alternate universe of GTA Vice City, Tommy Vercetti is making some pretty damn awesome house music nowadays.
 
Basement Jaxx's new album Junto:
18c65a00.jpg

It's actually (consistently) pretty cool. 90s throwback at times. 👍
 
Back