What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,969 comments

When I started playing this, I started telling myself that this sounds like something from Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. After a while, HOLY CRAP, it is. Thank you for sharing this.

My new favorite song!

Last edited:
My new favorite song!
It is cool to see someone that likes ELO. I loved all of their '70s pre-disco stuff. Even Xanadu had some good songs.

I am not sure what Jeff Lynne was thinking when disco died. I don't think he knew what to do.

Here is one from before the disco age.

I mostly familiar with their greatest hits album. But, Steve Dahl is an idgit for killing disco. Just because you didn't like disco, doesn't mean nobody should. Going as far as to host a disco demolition party at whatever baseball stadium it was and create havoc. That's why I'm working on a song for my comedy album called F@#% Steve Dahl.

I was very happy when disco died. My two favorite groups, (ELO and ABBA) both of them, got caught up in the disco craze. I think disco killed them both.

ELO and ABBA were my favorite bands back when I was in high school. Supertramp too, but they never went disco.

B00000JPEU.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V1120615193_.jpg

Easily my favorite album (as a whole) from the last 20 years. Here's a couple from it:

"Did you never let Jack Kerouac wash over you in waves?"

Back