What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,973 comments
Don't think...CLICK!

Note: Every track is vastly different from the one that precedes it. "Closer" (track 3) is a particular treat.

Last edited:
In order from my most to least preferred, though I enjoy them all.

:P

Five for Fighting
I take it that's a hockey reference for a five minute fighting major.
I'm a life-long NHL/AHL fan and I liked the goon/enforcer era of the 70s, 80s and 90s.
You might not have heard this one before, a song by the ultimate NHL bully of all time,
Dave "The Hammer" Schultz (who still holds several penalty box records even forty years
after he has retired).

I take it that's a hockey reference for a five minute fighting major.
I've never followed hockey, and in fact had never heard of that term, though its use in what I was referring to makes more sense now. I was actually referring to a piano-based wuss-rock act prevalent in the '00s (wuss-rock was much better in the '70s and '80s, i.e. Air Supply, REO Speedwagon, Bread, Sheriff, etc) who intentionally wasn't featured in the spoiler (hence the :P).

two-lights-526a71a65dc2b.jpg

The song sounds familiar, though I could be confusing it for any number of Arlo Guthrie songs it's likely influenced by.

Good game, great VO, and a fabulous soundtrack. I just wish this track had some more too it, it's by far my favorite of the bunch though.

I love this song. Metallic, ferociously dark and with an aggressive X Factor that only Trent Reznor knows how to do, it's a fantastic remix of a Curve classic. Infact, it's so good, I keep thinking this is the original version I'm listening to.

Back