What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,973 comments
I've heard this so many times, yet it took untill today for to finally figure out it was by these guys. sigh....

Poor Golden Earring; because of their two hits ("Radar Love" and "Twilight Zone"), they don't get the distinction of being a one-hit wonder. It may also be news to you that they're actually Dutch.
Degradation Trip
If I'm honest, I think Boggy Depot was vastly superior to his sophomore release, though "Solitude" is a good listen.

I’ve been putting a massive playlist of some older, less-known stuff together that I like on Apple Music. Here’s a few you may or may not enjoy:

I always thought Bowie sang this song, when I was younger and heard it on th radio, but it’s the Tucky Buzzards. :)

These days Metallica's new album - pure GOLD. Reminds me of the killer 91' black album.

^^ Garaunteed to boost testosterone levels by at least 50%. 👍:D:tup:

Loud guitars and fast cars. That's pretty much my fix. Some deep lyrics on this track.

Anyone remember Test Drive Unlimited 2?? Don't know why but the intro music came in to my mind recently. I wish Paul Oakenfold released the full/HD version haha. it's so good

Not the best install screen song out of the Yakuza/Ryu Ga Gotoku series, but I'm definitely enjoying it.

Though that's on a loop. So...here's the song itself:

And...the Yakuza/Ryu Ga Gotoku 0 install screen as well:

Last edited:
I've been listening to Jarrod Allonge alot recently.

This is one of my favorites: Hey Jarrod, What's that song Again?

"William Patrick Corgan" was the Saturday Sessions artist on CBS This Morning: Saturday yesterday, hocking his new album, so...

Back