What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,974 comments
Been taking a rather steep dive into "Outlaw country" Previously scratched the surface with few Cash songs on my playlist, but I really enjoy exploring genres i really dont listen to very often.
Listening to The Highwaymen- American outlaws, live at the Nassau Coliseum, March 1990

"Outlaw country"
G5dAEMt.gif

"Mrs. Robinson" became the duo's second chart-topper, hitting number one on the Billboard Hot 100, as well as peaking within the top 10 of the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Spain, among other countries. In 1969, it became the first rock song to win the Grammy Award for Record of the Year. The song has been covered by a number of artists, including Frank Sinatra, the Lemonheads, and Bon Jovi. In 2004, it finished at No. 6 on AFI's 100 Years...100 Songs survey of top tunes in American cinema.

My anime roots are showing. The ending to Full Metal Panic Fumoffu: Kimi ni Fuku Kaze by Mikuni Shimokawa.

A couple of songs by the Walker Brothers, In My Room and Archangel. Both seem to include passages from Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor!
Session musicians here are the Wrecking Crew.

Back