What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,465 comments
  • 1,804,838 views
The prospect of new Sparks has me giddy. If it's even half as good as Gratuitous Sax And Senseless Violins, I'll be beside myself.

 

Both Keys to Ascension volumes are double albums that are part live, part studio.
 
Last edited:
RIP David Roback of Mazzy Star
 
Did someone say NEW Throwing Muses?
 
Tanya Tucker - Delta Dawn.
First time hearing it and I am already fairly impressed! :D
 
This...

could be my album of the year. I know it’s early to make predictions but it’s certainly one I’m going to consider.

 
TB
I just started on the 1001 albums you must hear before you die.

Needless to say, it will take a while to get through.
Work on this little project is slow going. It would really help if, because I'm going chronically, there wasn't quite so much jazz to work through. It's all starting to sound the same!
 
Back