What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,974 comments
I haven't but will check this out. Honestly I was never super huge in Powderfinger back in the day but I've been trying to get more into their stuff lately.
I wasn't back in the day either... until that concert. The crowd interaction and sing-a-longs really brought the best out in them I think.

I don’t care if this is a twenty minute commercial for Ralph Lauren. It’s Janelle Monáe so it’s already better than 99% of what’s out there.

After watching that, you may ask yourself “Is there anyone else on her level?” Yes.

Last edited:
If you are stressed out and need to just chill and take stock of a hard day, then this is for you.

New track from Trees Speak. Taken from their new LP and also on the white label 7” (see vinyl thread)

I walked past Stuart Murdoch and his wife in Partick this afternoon... never been a huge fan, but they are a superb live band and they have a very tight sound. Murdoch is also something of a cult figure, but seems like a genuinely good guy, and his music is deceptively simple and catchy. He used to (and maybe still does) own a recording studio just about 200 yards from my flat...

Back