What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 31,979 comments
Now that Eric's turned into a ****ing Covidiot, I've been really appreciating Tedeschi Trucks' Layla Revisited.

Last edited:
Stuck in my head because of the Amazon commercial and I don't mind at all.

This is part of my 'Vice Nights' Spotify playlist, a mix of songs inspired by 'Vice City' and 'Boogie Nights'... I assume you have seen the latter, if not then I highly recommend it (though I also strongly recommend viewer discretion 😅) Ironically, it was my ex-gf who first mentioned the film to me. I only saw it after we broke up, and I couldn't help thinking that she might have had slightly unrealistic expectations after seeing that film. 🐓

Last edited:
(though I also strongly recommend viewer discretion 😅)
Richard Pryor Kinda GIF

And yeah, I've seen it a few times...most recently in the wake of Burt's passing as I binged too many (At Long Last Love) of his movies.

This .gif search feature is so awesome. I was looking for the one with the white guy in the suit, but I found Richard Pryor first, and Richard Pryor is better...in very nearly every circumstance. I love that man so much.

Last edited:
Some cracking songs on this page alone, guys!

King Of The Hill Metal GIF

I don't listen to much RT these days, but ironically he is probably one of my most significant influences, as his were among the first (and only) songs I could ever perform 'live' with a just a guitar and vocals, and his solo/live version of 'A Heart Needs A Home' was one of the first live performances I ever had recorded at a mate's home recording studio. His ultra-hot Italian flatmate apparently heard me and said she loved it, and that really made my day! It was only later that my mate told me that she was already pregnant :lol:

Here's one I really like too...

... a song that was pertinent in 2003, but is arguably even more so today than ever.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back