What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,455 comments
  • 1,801,872 views
Trapped In the Wake of a Dream - Mudvayne - The End of all Things To Come
 
Coldplay - Politics (Live 2003 edition)
Well actually the whole DVD....
 
Jimi Hendrix - The Sunshine of Your Love

The riff in this song sounds exactly like the one in Clapton's "Cocaine", does anybody know which one came first?
 
Finch - Letters to You (acoustic version)
 
Mattias Eklundh
White Trash Hyper Blues
Freak Guitar: A Road Less Traveled
 
Scatman's World - Scatman John
 
Coheed & Cambria - No World For Tomorrow
Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow
 
Eminem - Shake That
 
Coheed & Cambria - No World For Tomorrow
Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow

How's the new album? I haven't had a chance to listen to it.



btw listening to:

Judas Priest - Diamonds and Rust (Live)
 
Soilwork - Stabbing The Drama
Stabbing The Drama


How's the new album? I haven't had a chance to listen to it.



btw listening to:

Judas Priest - Diamonds and Rust (Live)


Excellent 👍 👍 I still like Volume One more though.
 
crank dat(travis barker remix)-soulja boy

:dopey::dopey:
 
CCR - Someday Never Comes

One of my all time favorites.
 
ELO - Mr. Blue Sky
 
Unkle - Chemistry
 
Chiodos - The Undertakers Thirst for Revenge is Unquenchable (The Final Battle)

The symphony of Chiodos music. The lyrics are great too. 👍

Other highly recommended Chiodos songs.

Lexington (Joey Pea-Pot With A Monkey Face)
The Words Best Friend Become Redefined
We're Gonna Have Us A Champagne Jam
Intensity in Ten Cities
 
Panzerchrist - At The Grave

Literally the fastest drummer in the world. :crazy:
 
The Killers - Shadowplay
 
The Aquabats - Todd 1 in Space Mountain Land
 
Salt Lake City- Grateful Dead
Bertha- Grateful Dead
 
Back