What are you listening to? (V)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 35,446 comments
  • 1,798,457 views
Godspeed! You Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven

Seriously freaky. :scared:
 
Electric Light Orchestra - Don't bring me down

Followed by..

Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - Blue on black


No No No No No.. OOOOeeeHOOOO!!! :dunce:
 
Oh was it you that posted them? :dopey:

I haven't listen to their other stuff, just repeating Coffee break. :lol:

With that said cue...

MEW - Coffee Break

Hah! :lol:
Well i can't get enough as well! Like got to listen to them once a day in order to live! :D
Yeah, yeah. Well how about you download the entire song off the internet? You would be totally hooked onto their song for good...:trouble: I can recommend a few songs for you:
  • Mew - Comforting Sounds (its realy addictive, it was the vary song that got me to like this band)
  • Mew - Snow Brigade (very tooucing song, might call my future bands name Snowbrigade... :lol:)
  • Mew - Special
  • Mew - The Zookeeper's Boy
  • Mew - Apocalypso
  • Mew - She Came Back for Christmas

Well as for me, i'm listening to Mew too!!!! :D
Mew - Wherever
 
Infusion - The Careless Kind (Switch Remix)
 
Junior Jack - My Feeling
 
Saw him recently. What song?



Pretty odd music indeed. I'm not really sure how to listen to it.

Anyway, I'm listening to Taarka - Mal País - Martian Picture Soundtrack.

Right now..."Camel's Night Out" probably my fav by him.
 
Foo Fighters - In Your Honour and the Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (my iTunes is set to shuffle).
 
Reel Big Fish - Trendy
 
Pink Floyd - "Hey You"

...I guess i'm the only one that constantly listens to music while on the PC.

I mean I could've posted the past like 30 songs i've listned to since 8:41 but I thought that would be flooding =P
 
Jaydee - Plastic Dreams (Switch Remix) - Plastic Dreams
 
Reel Big Fish - Beer

Great song live, can't wait to see them again in December!
 
Testify - Rage Against The Machine - The Battle of Los Angeles
 
Back