What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,708 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Days of the New - Shelf In the Room
 
Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy name
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Soul Coughing - Lazybones

What the hell genre does Soul Coughing come under?
Although from what i've heard they have seemed to cover almost everything.

Edit: Oh and Kosmiktool sucks, because I hate him and he sucks.

Go flog yourself. Then get on AIM.
 
A - I Love Lake Tahoe
:odd:

Edit: Go talk to Omar the flatulent.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
A - I Love Lake Tahoe
:odd:

Edit: Go talk to Omar the flatulent.

Tool - Maynard's Dick

No. Get on AIM before I e-whoop your e-ass.
 
Sublime - 40oz to Freedom

I'm not trendy enough for AIM.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Sublime - 40oz to Freedom

I'm not trendy enough for AIM.

Haha, I was just listening to that. But then I switched back to Maynard's Dick because it rules. Then get on Yahoo! at least.
 
Velvet Revolver - Set Me Free
I love this song, the singer from STP and most of GNR. I wish they'd make an album.

If I start talking to you on IM i'll never get to sleep on time. That's mainly why.
 
Iron Maiden - The evil that men do
 
Tool- Triad.


Becuase its the best. Kosmikfool would agree with me.
 
Originally posted by Silverzone
Just finished S+M disk 1

Just a quick question. Do you listen to anything but Metallica? You do realize that there are loads of other bands out there, right? Some even better. I'm just curious.

Tool - Prison Sex
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Velvet Revolver - Set Me Free
I love this song, the singer from STP and most of GNR. I wish they'd make an album.

If I start talking to you on IM i'll never get to sleep on time. That's mainly why.

Awesome song.

And do I make you think that much?


Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Tool- Triad.


Becuase its the best. Kosmikfool would agree with me.

Agreed. Another awesome song.
 
Well, what do you expect? hes a metallica freak that no one likes except that buzbo charchter.


Anyways...

Tool- Reflection

11 minutes of pure Tool.
 
Incubus - Stellar
Laibach - Achtung!

Originally posted by KosmikFool
And do I make you think that much?

No, it's just then after i've finished talking to you, someone else will come online and start talking to me. And so on, then i'll be -3 hours sleep instead of just -1.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Soul Coughing - Lazybones

What the hell genre does Soul Coughing come under?
Although from what i've heard they have seemed to cover almost everything.

Edit: Oh and Kosmiktool sucks, because I hate him and he sucks.

I'd put them under Jazz, Rock, and Hip-Hop mostly. They r0x0r (palindrome) just like Y2TUSCAN used to.

Three Dog Night - One

Quite possibly the catchiest song ever?
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Well, what do you expect? hes a metallica freak that no one likes except that buzbo charchter.


Anyways...

Tool- Reflection

11 minutes of pure Tool.

That song turns me on. Seriously.
 
Future sound of London - We have explosive [PT.1]

I wish I had some explosive and a faster internet connection.
 
Hah. Dial-up sucks.

I'm off to watch the repeat of Viva la Bam since I missed it last night. Later!
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
That song turns me on. Seriously.


Yeah....:odd:



**Frantically clicking the block button** Damn cables slowing up!!
 
Joe satriani - Summer song
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back