What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,720 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yngwie Malmsteen - You don remember, I'll never forget
 
ATC- Around the World (la la la)
 
Van Halen - Jump
 
Queen - We are the champions
 
Grinspoon - Champion

I just love this song, especially while playing GT3 :trouble: :cool:
 
Metallica - To Live Is To Die
Metallica - Orion

2 grood and orsomes instrumental. 👍
 
milkshake by kelis
 
DJ Mastermind (?) - The Cornholio Megamix

What can I say? I'm bored.
 
the joykiller - hate
the distillers - senecra falls, city of angels
pacifier - comfort me
 
Placebo - Bitter end (loud) :cool:
 
Los Straightjackets - Supersonic Guitars In 3D!
 
dj ferry corsten- sensation white live 7-6-2003 (my b-day!)
 
Love & Rockets - An American Dream

Oatmeal Raisin OK, Rumple? Here ya go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back