What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,713 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by neon_duke
Love & Rockets - An American Dream

Oatmeal Raisin OK, Rumple? Here ya go.

You should hear my remix of that song, I call it" Apple Pie or Die Bi-otch"
 
Def Leppard - High and dry (CD)
ACDC - High Voltage (live)
 
I'm not listening to anything. I have a headache.
 
Ugly Kid Joe - Jesus rode a harley
 
Originally posted by Concept
I'm not listening to anything. I have a headache.

hey heyy!!!!! same here!!!!!!!!

anywayz...now listenin to.......


50 Cent-I Know What You Like
 
heh heh heh.....

nappy roots-awnaww
 
Oh yeah?!

50 Cent, 2 Pac - Realest Killaz :)
 
Originally posted by MIKE#3
Old school. 👍

Eminem - My Name Is

Old school? Old school?! I should eat your face! Any eminem is not old-school! Run-DMC and Public Enemy are old school! Go get some of the best rap around. While you're at it -- get some Jurassic Five and Dilated Peoples. Listen to some real rap.
 
I ment that song is old, for me.
 
Coco Lee - All Tied Up In You

Also, anyone who thinks Eminem is old school (Or even good, actually) should be flailed with a large object. Like a 6 iron.
 
Originally posted by Ghost C
Coco Lee - All Tied Up In You

(Or even good, actually)
You are entitled to your own opinion.
 
Coldplay - Daylight. Cool song, sounds a bit Radiohead-esque.
 
As far as I can tell, that's what Coldplay is best at - sounding like some other band.

DEVO - (Can't Get No) Satisfaction
 
Unknown Artist ('Run Lola Run' Soundtrack) - Tykwer, Kilmek, Heil

EDIT: Now listening to Johnny Cash - Hurt
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
Now listening to Johnny Cash - Hurt
His version of Depech Mode's Personal Jesus is pretty good, too. I'm currently listening to:

Dressy Bessie - This May Hurt A Little
 
Cool, I'll look into it. 👍


Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky - Night On Bald Mountain

Oooh scary! :D ;)
 
I love the violin at the end of that, as the sun rises and the furies retreat...

Queens Of The Stone Age - Song For The Deaf, song and album.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back