What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,009 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Machine Head - Imperium
 
Fuel - Bad Day
 
Tool - Third Eye;)
 
Beam vs. Cyrus . Thunder in paradise
 
Robbie Williams - Sexed up
 
sheryl crow - a change will do you good
 
RHCP - scar tissue
 
Satisfaction - 'Stones
 
Paint it black - 'Stones
 
Laguna Coil - <dunno song name, but band is metal mixed with Dreamtheaterish synthesizers>
 
Pearl Jam - Nothing as it seems (One of my fav songs)
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Oh, neon_duke told the album name in his last post.

One Minute Science.
Yeah. I happened to be waiting in line to get lunch one day, and I saw the video for Power Struggle on some random local-cable video show. I didn't catch the name of the band but after the song was stuck in my head for 2 days a little research turned it up. The whole album is very good although it varies quite a bit.

Tool - Lateralus album, for about the 7th time in 3 days. Silly me, when I bought this last year sometime I didn't give it enough listens to think it lived up to Aenima. I was wrong.
 
Armand van Helden - The Robots Are Cumming
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back