What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,012 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone Temple Pilots - Naked Sunday
Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song

I'm on a STP music spree! Woo! 👍
 
Cold - Give
 
A Perfect Circle - The Package

Rules all the more when played through my mini-system with the bass :drool:
 
RATM - Microphone Fiend
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why.
Only God knows why your listening to Kid Rock. I'm sorry, I don't mean to flame, but I couldn't pass this one up. ;)

Killswitch Engage - Life to Lifeless
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Mudvayne - World So Cold
Mudvayne rocks!!!;)
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Revolution (Live)
Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Only God knows why your listening to Kid Rock. I'm sorry, I don't mean to flame, but I couldn't pass this one up. ;)

Killswitch Engage - Life to Lifeless

Ahh well, everyone has different music tastes. 👍
 
David Gray - Please Forgive me
 
Stone Temple Pilots - All In The Suit That You Wear
Stone Temple Pilots - Art School Girlfriend

My STP spree ends now.
 
KoRn - Make Me Bad

I played this song for liek, 6 times in a row yesterday. 👍
 
Pink Floyd - The Division Bell :D
 
KoRn - Falling Away From Me
KoRn - Make Me Bad
 
Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes

👍 I absolutely love this song! This new Limp Bizkit album doesn't seem too bad...
 
Originally posted by miata13B
Cold - Give

which cd is this off of? is it the first one.

incubus - just a phase
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back