What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by under18carbon
Metallica - Am I Evil?

Haha! Told ya Shannon, old Metallica rules! :)
Blah! :grumpy:

Metallica - No Leaf Clover
 
KMFDM - WWIII

From their new album!
 
KMFDM - Stars & Stripes

Ok after listening to two tracks, I know I want this album.
 
Billy Joel - Captain Jack
 
What do you do? Listen to 1/4 of every song then switch?

Bottom is 7 mins long....
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
What do you do? Listen to 1/4 of every song then switch?

Bottom is 7 mins long....
No. I posted that when the song was nearly completed...
 
Tool - Eulogy

It's 8:28min long, so you can time my posts if you wish...
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Tool - Eulogy

It's 8:28min long, so you can time my posts if you wish...

Mine says 8:27 min long.

And don't think I wont be timing you.:p
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Mine says 8:27 min long.

And don't think I wont be timing you.:p
I would reply to this earlier, but I have a 8:28min rule to keep.

Blah! Well, mine is ripped from the CD...

Tool - Flood
 
Tool - H. 👍

I love the chorus to this song...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back