What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelis - in public
Jay-Z - dirt off your shoulder
Leama - Requeim for a dream
 
ok if your gonna post a tool or any other song with consecutives posts, dont make a new ****en post for each one. just post as many in 1 GODDAMN post
 
Oh, the irony. Why not edit that into the post you made 5 minutes earlier?

Our Lady Peace - Clumsy (acoustic)
 
Incubus - Megalomaniac
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
Oh, the irony. Why not edit that into the post you made 5 minutes earlier?

Our Lady Peace - Clumsy (acoustic)
go to the page before this, then youll understand he has more than 5 posts for each different song, WHY NOT JUST POST THEM IN ONE POST.
oh the irony of SPAM
 
Originally posted by 1mic
go to the page before this, then youll understand he has more than 5 posts for each different song, WHY NOT JUST POST THEM IN ONE POST.
oh the irony of SPAM

Snoopies best post ever
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?postid=864973#post864973

I am currently listening to a Tool song. Then I will listen to about 20 other Tool songs and I will make sure I make a new post to tell you each time I listen to one.

:)
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Tool - Third Eye
Great song. 👍 "It's so good to see you, I missed you so much". ;)

Tool - Opiate
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin


I am currently listening to a Tool song. Then I will listen to about 20 other Tool songs and I will make sure I make a new post to tell you each time I listen to one.

:)
ask me if i care
:)
no, so STFU
thx!
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Snoopies best post ever
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?postid=864973#post864973

I am currently listening to a Tool song. Then I will listen to about 20 other Tool songs and I will make sure I make a new post to tell you each time I listen to one.

:)

Heh, not only am I quoteing myself, but I also only listened to half of that last Tool song and now I am listening to another one that I just had on.

Tool - Eulogy

👍
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Heh, not only am I quoteing myself, but I also only listened to half of that last Tool song and now I am listening to another one that I just had on.

Tool - Eulogy

👍
That's the ****, Rumple. :lol:

Children of the Anicronistic dynasty (C.A.D) - ?
Tool - Spasm;)
 
Originally posted by 1mic
ask me if i care
:)
no, so STFU
thx!
Heh, not only am I "quoteing" myself. but i dont care what u say.
:)
 
So i'm wondering if you don't care, why bother posting that you don't?

The White Stripes - Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Heavan And Hotrods
 
Tool - Stinkfist (Massive attack Mix)

IW
 
Fuel - Innocent
 
Tool - Opiate

This is quickly becoming my favorite tool song.


Oh **** I still have cup of tea brewing.
 
Machine Head - Days Turn Blue To Gray
 
Nine Inch Nails - March Of The Pigs

I own this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back