What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,921 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Cobraboy
That's 7 years old excuse me very much.

Linkin Park - My Dsmbr

Which isn't very old considering how long Run DMC have been around.

Tool - Part of me (live)
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Oh just shut up and die. :grumpy:

Blindspott - Phlex

I refuse.

Anthrax - Safe Home
 
KISS - Duece

Hey Race, picked up any new albums yet?
 
Not yet, I'm going to the shops today though.

Well if I don't fall asleep I will.
 
Envio - Time To Say Goodbye (Original Mix)
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Not yet, I'm going to the shops today though.

Well if I don't fall asleep I will.


Happy huntin 👍
 
Don McLean - American Pie
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Which isn't very old considering how long Run DMC have been around.

Tool - Part of me (live)

And Run DMC is hardly old-school either. The Sugarhill Gang, now that's old-school.
 
I am the highway - Audioslave
 
.........Silence.............;)
 
Queens of the stone age - Rated R (album)
I like rated R as an overall album more than Songs for the deaf. But it doesn't have some of those killer individual tracks like Songs for the deaf has (Millionare, no one knows, mosqito song etc).

Oh and I listened to
Stone Temple Pilots - No4. (album)
 
The Jam - Town Called Malice. Bouncy Brit-pop, until you notice the bitter spite dripping out of the lyrics.
 
System of a Down
The Darkness - Permission to Land
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the Way
 
RHCP - Greatest Hits :D
Jimi Hendrix - Experience Hendrix
Purple Haze, Voodoo Child, fantastic.
 
D'yer Maker - Zep. . . Bring out the Led
 
TISM - Morrison Hostel :D
 
Cold - Confession
 
Usher Feat. Lil John & Ludacris - Yeah (need to find instrumental)

Nick:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back