What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,951 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Race Idiot
That's the only album I have of theirs, do you know any other ones that are worth buying?

Kill 'em All, Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning are probably the pick of them
Also ...And Justice for all, The Black Album, Load, Re-load, Garage Inc, S&M (Metallica with the San Francisco Symphony orchestra)
If ya can get hold of Garage days, well done, I hear thats about as rare as hens teeth
 
The Offspring - Ixnay on the Hombre (Album)
Def Leppard - X (Album)

Listened to these around at a mates place while I whooped his ass at darts:D
 
I meant Megadeth. :p

I have Master of puppets and justice for all. I'm going to buy ride the lightning and kill em all.

If ya can get hold of Garage days, well done, I hear thats about as rare as hens teeth

My friend has every Metallica CD, including garage days. But he's a real fan. Mind you he also has every Iron Maiden album.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I meant Megadeth. :p

I have Master of puppets and justice for all. I'm going to buy ride the lightning and kill em all.



My friend has every Metallica CD, including garage days. But he's a real fan. Mind you he also has every Iron Maiden album.

👍👍 to ya friend

have Countdown to Extinction and Capitol Punishment of Megadeths, just none of the earlier stuff:(
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
👍👍 to ya friend

have Countdown to Extinction and Capitol Punishment of Megadeths, just none of the earlier stuff:(

Countdown to extinction, i'll look out for that one. Capitol Punishment is their greatest hits isn't it.
 
sure is, some of the other Metal heads around here might be able to help with the others
 
Cool, i'll probably go and pick up few new cd's this weekend.

Guns N' Roses - Appetite for destruction (Album)
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Cool, i'll probably go and pick up few new cd's this weekend.

Guns N' Roses - Appetite for destruction (Album)


And thats another great album, their best
 
Lil Flip - Undaground Legend (Album)
 
Carlos Santana - Mirage (from the '74 album Borboletta)
Xzibit - Eyes May Shine 👍
 
Deadly Avenger - We Took Pelham (from Ministry of Sound - The Chillout Session 2003 Winter Collection)
 
some old luther vandross somebody's playing in the next room:rolleyes:
 
Fear Factory - Lynch Pin, again (this is such a good song);)
 
Lamb of God - Black Label;)
 
Megadeth - High speed dirt
 
Rush 2112
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
Megadeth - High speed dirt
great arse song :D
 
Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole
Cool industrial rock song
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
Megadeth - High speed dirt
Wow, I haven't heard this song in years.;)
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Mudvayne - Death Blooms
Fantastic song.
Mudvayne - Death Blooms
Mudvayne - Nothing to Gain
 
Bad Religion - Generator
 
feey corsten- world tour tokyo!!! i just got it in the mail , whoo hoo!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back