What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,820 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Zombie - What lurks on Channel X?
 
At The Drive-In - Invalid Litter Department

God, At The Drive-In were so good.
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
At The Drive-In - Invalid Litter Department

God, At The Drive-In were so good.

I bought relationship of command today. I already had In/casino/out though.
 
I don't have In/casino/out, relationship of command is awesome, though. The lyrics are weird as hell at first, but I love how unique they are.
 
My Current Playlist

50 Cent - In Da Club
50 Cent - Pimp
50 Cent - 21 questions
Another Level - Freak Me
Beyonce - Baby Boy
Biggie Smalls - Dead Wrong
Biggie Smalls - Hypnotize
Biggie Smalls - Big Poppa
Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love
Blazin Squad - Flip Reverse
Blu Cantrell ft Sean Paul - Breathe
Boo and Gotti - Freestyle
Busta Rhymes ft. Sean Paul & Spliff Star - Make It Clap (Remix)
Caddilac Tah - Pov City Anthem
Chingy - Right Thurr
Coolio - Gangsters Paradise
DMX - Ruff Riders Anthem
DMX - X Gonna Give It To Ya
Dr. Dre with Snoop Dogg - Still Dre.mp3
Dr. Dre feat. Eminem - Forgot About Dre
East 17 - Stay Another Day
Faith Evans ft JaRule, Vita Ann, Cadillac Tah - Good Life (Remix)
Fatman Scoop - Be Faithful
GZA & Method Man - Shadow Boxing
House of Pain- Jump Around
Ice Cube - Put Your Ass Into It
Ja Rule - Murdah
Ja Rule - Put It On Me
Ja Rule - Race Against Time
Ja Rule - Reign
Jaimeson - Complete
Javine - Real Things
Jay-Z - Big Pimpin
Joe Budden - Pump It Up
Justin Timberlake - Senorita
Kevin Lyttle - Turn Me On
Lemar - 50-50
Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz - Get Low
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
Ludacris - Act A Fool
Mack 10 -Only In Cali
Mark Ryder, Sparks and Kie - Joy
MC Vapour - Move ya body
Mystikal - Shake that ass
Mystikal - Smashing The Gas (Get Faster)
Nate Dogg - Keep It Coming
Nelly - E.I.
Nelly - Ride With Me
NWA - Straight Outta Compton
NWA - LA Is The Place
NWA - Chin Check
P Diddy - Bad Boy For Life
Petey Pablo - Need For Speed
Pharrell featuring Jay-Z - Frontin
Sean Paul - Gimme The Light
Sean Paul - Get Busy
Sean Paul - Like Glue
Sean Paul - Shake It
So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds
So Solid Crew - Broken silence
T.I - 24s
Tupac - Changes
Wayne Wonder - No Letting Go
Wu-Tang Clang - Gravel Pit
Xzibit - Papparazi
Xzibit - Symphony In X Major
Xzibit - Break Yourself
 
Well if you liked Relationship of command, it's probably best to get In/casino/out.

in the company of wolves
was a stretcher made of
cobblestone curfews
the federales performed
their custodial customs quite well

Yes, wierd.

But good.
 
KMFDM - Megalomaniac (Album Version)
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Well if you liked Relationship of command, it's probably best to get In/casino/out.



Yes, wierd.

But good.

I'll look into picking it up tomorrow, I think I'm getting a Thursday album or two also.
 
Fear Factory - What Will Become?

:eek:
 
Fear Factory - Digimortal

Note to self: Do not listen to fear factory after a few beers, it gives you a headache.
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
I'll look into picking it up tomorrow, I think I'm getting a Thursday album or two also.

Definately get Full Collapse. It flows so much better than War All the Time.
 
At The Drive-In - Enfilade
 
A - Full Pelt

A are so awesome.
 
White Stripes - Hardest Button to Button
 
Spineshank - Violent Mood Swings
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back