What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,802 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cypress Hill Ft. DMX - Rap Superstar (Prizefighter's remix)
 
Linkin Park - Numb

One of the rare half-decent LP songs...
 
Outkast, Speakerboxxx - Tomb Of The Boom
 
heh looks like someone has alot of free time.

At the Drive in- One armed scissor
 
ohh and one for more for ****s and giggles

Q and not U- No Damage Nocturne
 
It's 3 in the morn, what else am I going to do. I don't sleep.

Spineshank - Smothered
 
im puttin in some Afroman
 
Pennywise - You Can Demand
 
Spineshank - Synthetic

Holy Crap Rumple These Guys Kick Ass!
 
Duh!

I have loved these guys forever.

Synthetic isn't anywhere near there best tune.
 
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World

Nirvana at their best 👍
 
DJ Darkzone - Infinity in Your Hand

Commonly known as the Midnight Club 2 song.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back