What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Air Force 1's (remix) - Nelly feat David Banner
 
Guys, I'm not accusing anybody of anything here, but if you go to post a new song from your playlist and nobody has posted in between please just edit it into your previous post.

Thanks.
 
Linkin Park - Sucking;)
 
Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
 
The Mars Volta - Son Et Lumiere
 
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Linkin Park - Lying From You
*cough*
Originally posted by neon_duke
Guys, I'm not accusing anybody of anything here, but if you go to post a new song from your playlist and nobody has posted in between please just edit it into your previous post.

Thanks.
;)

Plastique Bertrand - Jet Boy Jet Girl
 
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

After that I think it'll be Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Guys, I'm not accusing anybody of anything here, but if you go to post a new song from your playlist and nobody has posted in between please just edit it into your previous post.

Thanks.

May I add that you shouldn't bother posting if your post contains the words "Chimaira" or "Linkin Park". Unless coupled with "suck."

:D

Ned's Atomic Dustbin - Perfectly Rounded
 
Paul Oakenfold - Gamemaster
 
Nothing.
 
The (International) Noise Conspiracy - I Wanna Know About U
 
Alice in Chains - Nutshell Live
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back