What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,808 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linkin park - Doesnt even matter
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Man who sold the world - Nirvana *clicks previous track*

:D I've done that before - is that the acoustic one?

/me listens to it now.
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
:D I've done that before - is that the acoustic one?

/me listens to it now.
Good song... I used to have the live in NY cd until someone broke into my truck and took all my cds.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
Good song... I used to have the live in NY cd until someone broke into my truck and took all my cds.

Yeah, so is Lake Of Fire 👍

I think it'll be Jimi Hendrix - Soemwhere Over The Rainbow next though...
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
:D I've done that before - is that the acoustic one?

/me listens to it now.

Yup -acoustic. Definitely one of my favourite songs of all time.

Light years - Pearl Jam
 
Daniel Bedingfield - I cant read you
 
spin the black circle - Pearl Jam
 
Rumple - that was a short nap!

Daughter - Pearl Jam
 
I didn't go to sleep. . . I ended up playing GT3 and watching part of LotR.

Another all-nighter for the Rumpster.

Mudvayne - Cradle
 
:( for no shut eye.

Dreams - Cranberries
 
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World.

It ****ing owns :(
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World.

It ****ing owns :(

'Xactly

Zombie - Cranberries
 
Enimem - Stan
 
Bombtrack - rage against the machine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back