What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,738 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parklife - Blur

leading into Prison song - SoaD
 
DJ Paffendorf - Be cool


EDIT: NOW: Eminem - Lose Yourself
 
Ministry of Sound - Club Nation Miami 2002
 
Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
 
Iced Earth - Hold At All Costs (Gettysburg 1863)
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
The Vandals - An Idea for a Movie

The Vandals are so good.

The Vandals - Oi To The World
The Vandals - Anarchy Burger
 
Triple Six Mafia - M.E.M.P.H.I.S. (remix)
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
The Vandals are so good.

The Vandals - Oi To The World
The Vandals - Anarchy Burger

Funniest band i've ever heard.

My Girlfriends dead is a good song, when I first heard idea for a movie I just cracked up. I've got an ape drape, is a good song.

Teh Vandals = Teh Rule
 
Radiohead - Paranoid Andriod
 
A Perfect Circle - "The Package"
 
Creed - Arms wide open
 
A Perfect Circle - The Package

Playing through my stereo teh omgbass!!111
 
Kicked my dog - Jerky Boys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back