What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,780 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good For You 👍

I would if I could find my other two albums. :(

QOTSA - Go With The Flow
 
QOTSA - No One Knows

Seeing how long you can go listening to LP?
 
Well, i have 43 LP tracks, all of which I like. . .

LP - X-Ecutioner Style
 
No arguing with that. 👍

That the one where it goes "It's going down. everybody in the world to see LP and X-Men do the 10th degree" or something?

QOTSA - First It Giveth
 
Nope, I think you're thinking of "X-Ecutioners - It's going down" which has Mike Shinoda from LP in it.

LP - Don't Stay
 
Fear Factory - Cars

It's a great cover of the Gary Numan classic!
 
Rumple, haven't heard that one. Is it on an album?
Random songs now.

The Offspring - Hit That
 
Oaknefold / Homelands / Live / in concert /
 
LP - Nobody's Listening

And with that I'm off to bed. Continue the LP-a-thon Rumple.
 
Dredg - Lechium 👍
Klawstropubics taste in music gets worser!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back