What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
?!? huh?

my copy of that Megadeth track is on the "Last action Hero" soundtrack
 
Are you confused because I'm using the same avatar as Race Idiot? :)

Race Idiot says he "acquired" it. If you know what he means.

George Harrison - Cheer Down
 
Now that you mention it.... but I was referring to Race's comment
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
What program did you use to ******** it? ***** or ****? Or another ****-**-**** application?

I tend to use ****** ******* to ******* *****. ***** is pretty crappy if your looking for decent stuff.

Nice way to not post your signature, then manually enter it into your post and add the edited by bit. I use GTP lite, so that faded line looks out of place.

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
Now that you mention it.... but I was referring to Race's comment

Is the version on the 'Last action hero ost' different from the one on the album?
 
Haha, you got me. I'd say it looks rather realistic except for the text size problems which I can't fix. But I'd say a lot of things. Like poopies.

Anticon - New World Order
 
Poopies is good.

12 Stones - Home
Edit: Dream Theater - Another Day
 
Nine Inch Nails - Head Like A Hole
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
Nine Inch Nails - Wish
 
I need to go to sleep, but i'm not going to.
I'm having a Rumple-esque insomnia session.

Dredg - RR
Ninehead - Your Stupid Band :lol:
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I need to go to sleep, but i'm not going to.
I'm having a Rumple-esque insomnia session.

Dredg - RR
Ninehead - Your Stupid Band :lol:
What the hell.....I'll stay up with ya. :D

Lamb of God - Ruin:tup:
 
Deftones - Elite

Feiticeira, Passenger & Rickets also by the aforementioned band.
 
Tool - Spasm

How many of you have actually heard this song?;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Tool - Spasm

How many of you have actually heard this song?;)
I'm not one for crappy quality unreleased/bootlegged songs. 👎
 
Originally posted by Shannon
I'm not one for crappy quality unreleased/bootlegged songs. 👎
Interesting, because my version is very good quality. It sounds almost studio quality. They released it as a promo a few years back.

Tool - Reflection ;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Interesting, because my version is very good quality. It sounds almost studio quality. They released it as a promo a few years back.

Tool - Reflection ;)
Well, I thought it was a bootleg or unreleased because I hadn't seen the song title at all...

So, it's an official song?

Edit: Metallica - Orion
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
What the hell.....I'll stay up with ya. :D

Lamb of God - Ruin:tup:


I'm here with y'all as well. Should I bring some S'mores? :D


Schiller - Die Wirklichkeit
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Well, I thought it was a bootleg or unreleased because I hadn't seen the song title at all...

So, it's an official song?

Edit: Metallica - Orion
I'm not sure if it is an official song, hell, it might even be a cover. The demo I speak of was live, but good quality, and it had like 4 songs on it. I have heard the bootleg of Spasm, and it was really bad quality. I can tell it's the same concert, but the quality of my copy is eons better. ;)
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
I'm here with y'all as well. Should I bring some S'mores? :D


Schiller - Die Wirklichkeit
Yeah, I'm kinda hungry...............

Air - La Femme D'Argent ;)
 
Mellow Trax - Outa Space [Ramon Zenker remix]

*Passes Silviadrifter a S'more* :D
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
Mellow Trax - Outa Space [Ramon Zenker remix]

*Passes Silviadrifter a S'more* :D


Thanks, the munchies were killing me. :D

Air - Kelly Watch the Stars;)
 
A Perfect Circle - The Outsider;)
 
Dave Cheese. 👍

Get it from Mista Acidman.

Dave Cheese

I like cheese because it’s really nice,
And it’s also eaten by mice,
Cheese is made from sort of half milk stuff,
Moo moo,
I really like cheese,
It is great on toast and ham.

Cheese comes in all different shapes and sizes,
And in also different flavors,
You can have hard cheese and soft cheese,
Like ______________________________.

Cheese…!

Chorus

Take a look at my cheese,
It’s just a wedge of cheese,
There’s nothing left to remind me,
Just a small wedge of cheese.

Take a look at my cheese,
And its just eating me,
Oh please when you eat my cheese..!

I don’t wanna sing anymore!
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
A Perfect Circle - The Outsider;)

A Perfect Circle - The Noose :D

Then possibly Sublime - Santeria
 
A Perfect Circle - Vanishing

and with that, I am off to bed. Good night GTP....................................;)
 
Good night, *tosses one more S'more to Silvia*

Taucher - Outside World.
 
Metallica - Ride The Lightning. 👍!

"There's someone else controlling me, death in the air, strapped in the electric chair, this can't be happening to meeee....!"

"Flash before my eyes, now it's time to dieeeeee...!"
 
Presidents Of The United States Of America - Peaches
 
Tool - Stinkfist.

It's not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive.


Tool = roxx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back