What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 303,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear Factory - Invisible Wounds.

👍!111!!!!

Listen to this song, it's grood and awesomes.
 
Raven Maize - The real life
 
Linkin Park-Cure For The Itch. :bowdown:
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Tool - Stinkfist.

It's not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive.


Tool = roxx.

Agreed.........

Tool - Parabola

"Swirling round with this familiar parable.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this
chance to be alive and breathing
chance to be alive and breathing.

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember. we are eternal.
all this pain is an illusion."


This is a side of Tool, that most people don't see.
We can all tend to get caught up in the stresses of life. These words make me feel better when things get really tough.;)
 
The Essential Trance Collection

6 CDs, over 7 hours of Trance.
 
OPM-Heaven is A Halfpipe. :D
 
Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
OPM-Heaven is A Halfpipe. :D
Argh! Say it isn't so - that song is so annoying! :irked:

Linkin Park - Numb
 
I havn't heard OPM in ages. Linkin Park, Hell yeah.

Audioslave- Set It Off
 
A really bad rip of Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Otherside"
 
Chingy, Ludacris and Snoop Dog-Holiday Inn
 
Ben Folds Five - Selfless, Cold, and Composed
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Ninehead! Have you gone to their website and ordered a free CD?

Atmosphere - Multiples
HEY! I'm promoting local musicians! All right! WTG you guys for checking them out.

Almighty Senators - Racecar
 
Rise against, AFI, NOFX, Lagwagon, 88 Fingers Louie, Waterbill, Millencollin, No use for a name, Strung out.......
 
Alice In Chains - Drug Of Choice
 
Originally posted by gt4
Alice In Chains - Drug Of Choice
Now there's a coincidence: I just listened to the whole Dirt album.
 
Dave Matthews Band - The Space Between
 
Bob Hund - Nu Är Det Väl Revolution På Gång
 
The Who - Young Man's Blues, a cover of a Mose Allison tune from the remastered Live At Leeds
 
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
 
Originally posted by Hyperglide
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

Kashmir is a great Danish band.

Kashmir - Mom in love, dad in space
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back