What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said I never even heard them. It may be the greatest music ever recorded for all I know. I just hate their name beyond all reason.

Tones On Tail - Real Life
Tones On Tail - Happiness

Guess I'm back on my Daniel Ash kick again.
 
Cold - Cure My Tragedy(Letter To God)

What is so wrong with Bone Thugs N Harmony's name?
 
[circle] It sucks. [/circle]

Bauhaus - Slice Of Life
 
Junior Vasquez - Live at Twilo
 
Foo - All my life
 
The Beau Brummels - Don't Talk To Strangers
 
Nirvana - Lake of Fire
 
Oakenfold - Purple - Gus gus remix
 
Cold - End of the world
 
My Bloody Valentine - Lose Yourself In Me

Ah, Valentine's Day.
 
Goo Goo Dolls - Name
 
P.O.D.-Youth Of The Nation
 
Mario Winans (feat. P.Diddy) - I Don't Wanna Know

A definite Valentine's Day jam.
 
Janes Addiction - Jane Says

This song is a classic
 
Rush - Something for Nothing

It is Teh Mad Fo'shizzle dawg
 
Great song by Tool, been listening to it for a two years now :D

Fear Factory - Damaged
 
Hmmm.... Let's see, oh yeah, best game soundtrack EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megaman 2 - Metalman :D
 
Metallica - Black Album

I was playing along to some of the songs on the broom handle when I was sweeping out the house. 👍
 
The Rage Against The Machine live album.
 
nothingness - sheer incomplete nothingness. . .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back