What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream Theater - The Glass Prison
Dream Theater - This Dying Soul
Dream Theater - Endless Sacrifice
 
At least it is not winger :lol:
 
My Chemical Romance - Headfirst For Halos
 
Mudvayne - Nothing to Gein
 
Nick Drake - Pink

This guy is so very very awesome. So much great music made before he died at age 26.
 
Deltron 3030 - Mastermind
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Nick Drake - Pink

This guy is so very very awesome. So much great music made before he died at age 26.

It's called Pink Moon, I believe. Great song! and your right, he has some incredible music. He died way too young.

Nick Drake - Road
If you haven't heard this song, check it out, the guitar work is just beautiful.............. ;)
 
Teenage Fanclub & Jad Fair - Near To You
 
Brooklyn Bounce - Born To Bounce
 
Refused - The Shape Of Punk To Come (album)

Oh. My. God. This is quite possibly the best punk album I have ever heard! Anybody who even slightly likes punk, go and get it.

Noteworthy songs:
New Noise
Refused Are ****ing Dead
The Shape Of Punk To Come
 
The Distillers - Coral Fang
(album)
 
The Jesus And Mary Chain - On The Wall
 
Tori Amos with Trent Reznor - Past The Mission.
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
It's called Pink Moon, I believe. Great song! and your right, he has some incredible music. He died way too young.

Nick Drake - Road
If you haven't heard this song, check it out, the guitar work is just beautiful.............. ;)

Yes, it's Pink Moon. I don't know why I left out the Moon. I was looking right at it when I typed it.

Nick Drake - Parasite
 
Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

Need More Cow Bell!
 
Twista - slow jamz
Usher - yeah
G Unit - wanna get to know you
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Yes, it's Pink Moon. I don't know why I left out the Moon. I was looking right at it when I typed it.

Nick Drake - Parasite

Good song 👍

Nick Drake - Free Ride




;)
 
Originally posted by Acidman
Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

Need More Cow Bell!


That reminds me I have to find the tape where I recorded that one skit. Haven't seen it in awhile.

Listening to:

Unknown Artist - Chitlins Whiskey and Skirts

Anybody who's seen 'The End Of Evangelion' can't help but wonder about the similarities of the lyrics of that song, and the end of the movie. It's quite eerie.
 
Nothing. I have no audio on my PC at the moment, as I have to install my audio driver thingo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back