What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,006 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bon Jovi - New Jersey
 
"Real Men of Genius"/"Real American Heroes" Bud Light commercials. Some of 'em are just downright hilarious. 👍
 
The Realm - This is not a breakdown


EDIT: NOW: Elektronauts - Bumper (Plump DJ's Mix)
 
Come away with me - Norah Jones
 
KMFDM - WWIII (Album)
Xenogears Soundtrack disc 2
Zepplin - Later days (Album, only got upto kashmir though)
 
Deftones - My Own Summer at the moment.

Helmet - In The Meantime coming up. :)
 
Deftones - Passenger

MJK from Tool does the vocals on this song. 👍
 
Tool - Eulogy.

Next up : Metallica - Wherever I May Roam.

Hetfield actually played the sitar for the song intro. :)
 
Story Of The Year - Until The Day I Die

Brainless emo, but I still like it.
 
HIM - Borellus

Straight off the demo tape. Finnish, heavy masterpiece.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back