What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,012 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamtheater - As i am
 
Drowning Pool - Tear Away
 
RHCP - Can't Stop
 
Radiohead - Morning Bell.

This song has been in my HDD for about 3 months, and I've only listened to it twice.
 
The Best of Trance 2002 - All 4 cd's
 
Cold - Confession
 
Wu-Tang - Protect Ya Neck
 
Milka - El Nino


but I gotz myself a forty and I gotz myself a shortly
I'm about to go just stick it, I said I'm about to just go stick it :D
 
The Crystal Method - [Community Service #06] Elite Force-Curve Ball [4:00]
 
Symphony X - [V - The New Mythology Suite #07] On The Breath Of Poseidon [3:01]
 
Audioslave - Set It Off

This is one of the best CD's I have ever heard. I can't stop listening to it.
 
Current playlist.
 
Originally posted by Slick6
Current playlist.

:crazy: Drivel......................... ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back