What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,019 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just buy both.

Lostprophets - Fake sound of progress
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I'd just buy both.

Lostprophets - Fake sound of progress
I think we are forgetting a very important aspect of any purchase - money. Not enough of it once I pay back mum the money I owe. :irked:

Nine Inch Nails - Down In It
 
Haha, you owe your mum money.

Sepultura - Choke
 
Tool - Stink Fist

Yep, Tool will always be remembered as one of the best rock bands of the 90's :cool:
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Haha, you owe your mum money.

Sepultura - Choke
Shuttupa ya face. :(

NIN - Head Like a Hole
 
Trapt- These Walls.
 
Audioslave - I Am the Highway
 
Sepultura - Desperate Cry
 
Audioslave - Set It Off
 
Goldfinger - Just Like Heaven (Cure cover)
 
Hulk Hogan and The Wrestling Boot Band - Hulksters in the house

Compliments of Kyle (sublime)
 
Tommy Lee - Fame 2002
 
Soul Coughing - Circles (acoustic version)
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Singles suck. $10 for 3 songs and video clip when you can get like 12 for just over double that and download the vid clip for free.

Fuel - Fall on Me

I don't know whether to get's Fuel's 'Natural Selection' album of Dream Theater's 'Train of Thought' album. Grrr - I hate decision making. :mad:'

I'd go with Dream Theater because Fuel sucks.

But I'm listening to Yazoo right now, so what the hell do I know?
 
Dream Theater - Puppies on acid


Odd name, awesome song. 👍
 
Alice In Chains - Man In The Box
 
Porno For Pyros - Pets
 
That's a Porno For Pyros song. Porno For Pyros and Jane's Addiction share the same lead vocalist - Perry Farrell.

KMFDM - Ultra

Light Classical.
 
Nothing the edit button can't fix

Hot Water Music - Freightliner
 
Seether - 69 Tea
12 Stones - Walk Away
rockon.gif
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I'd go with Dream Theater because Fuel sucks.

But I'm listening to Yazoo right now, so what the hell do I know?
Really? I quite like them (Fuel).

A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back