What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great band.
I love the song 'Haunted' by Evanescence.

Evanescence - My Immortal (album version)
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Max is the man.

Soulfly - Terrorist
That is a damn fine awesome song :D

ok here is one for you

Overdose - Last Words
Postcard From Hell
Who's Words
Out Of Control - A Fairy Tale
Nu Dus Outro É Refresco
 
Not too many people here are Soulfly fans. It's a damn shame because they kick soooo much ass. 'Boom' is another great Soulfly tune. 👍
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I love the song 'Haunted' by Evanescence.

Indeed.

Evanescence - Haunted
 
The slamming of my head against the table as I try to forget about bad memories that Miata13b brought back when he posted this
 
Cold - Blame
 
Originally posted by emad
The slamming of my head against the table as I try to forget about bad memories that Miata13b brought back when he posted this
:lol: That is hillarious that you are listening to that. . . It has been stuck in my head since I posted it :D Sorry man :)
 
You all suck and I hate you mainly because you suck and stuff yeah.

Soulfly are good.

Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Then
Dredg - lemotif (1998 Album version)
 
Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

lol @ what miata did to emad!
 
The Offspring - Amazed

hehe I am evil - yes I am . . .
 
But that song is awesome, I might just go and download it now.

Descendents - Suburban Home
 
David Gray - Last Boat
 
finally beat that song out of my head and am now listening to my throbbing skull and

Pimp Headz - We're Back

Great sounds - almost reminds me of Brooklyn Bounce
 
Daft Punk - Da Funk

Dont ask why. I like the general beat of it..Sounds neat.
 
Darude - The Flow
 
BT - Lullaby for Ghia
 
Radiohead - "Paranoid Android".
 
^^ he's got some AWESOME songs
 
^ should listen to Sasha and Digweed more too :D
 
Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie
Jet - Cold Hard *****
And last but not least
The Darkness - I beileve in a thing called love.
 
Type - O - Negative - Hey Pete
Cold - Anti-Love Song
 
the sound of my laptop's absurdly loud hard drive spinning constantly for no apparent reason. It reminds me of the squealing made by a car's brakes. Ah well, i'm off to bed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back