What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
N.E.R.D.- she wants to move
 

I'll just post mini playlists on this thread from now on...tonights is

Bonobo - Silver
Orbital - The Seven Samurai (Photek Remix)
Timo Maas - Shifter
Future Sound of London feat: Sasha & Digweed - Cascade
Fluke - Zion (Matrix Reloaded Sndtrk)
Underworld - 2 Months Off
Juno Reactor - Pistolero (Remix)
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker










 
Tenacious D - Tribute.

"This is notttt the greatest song in the world, this is just a tributeee...!" :lol:
 
Metallica - Eye of The Beholder

I love this song. The riff is well, good. 👍

Edit:
Metallica - Fade to Black
 
Evanescence - My Immortal (album version)
 
I was humming to the tune of Metallica's Fade to Black guitar solos like mad at school today. My friends kept on looking at me like I'm a weirdo! :odd: And then I took the broom and turned it into an electric guitar, and played some beautiful solos. Again, they laughed at me! :(

Metallica - Sanitarium.
 
Inspired by the other thread

Judas Priest - Breakin The Law
 
Choke On Me by Reconceive
 
Originally posted by Shannon
**** The What?

Van Halen - Dirty Water Dog

"When heavy is the weight of the world, and the river runs a little too deep. Just like a hound dog, chasing a bird, a certain Tom's gotta peep! I'm a peek-a-boy, looking at girls. And I think I like, I like what I see."

The best song on that album! 👍
 
Soundgarden - Outshined
great song

does anyone know exactly what their history was? The guy from Audioslave used to be the singer here, right? What happened to the band after they broke apart?
 
BT - Remember
David Gray - Please Forgive Me
 
Originally posted by emad
Soundgarden - Outshined
great song

does anyone know exactly what their history was? The guy from Audioslave used to be the singer here, right? What happened to the band after they broke apart?

Chris Cornell was their first singer man. After they disbanded he jammed a bit with Rage Against the Machine.
http://web.stargate.net/soundgarden/misc/history.shtml

More info... there if required.
 
David Gray - Other Side
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back