What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finch - What It Is To Burn
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Yes it is. It's from the mini box set "Salival" (My favorite Tool Album)......


;)

Did you buy that while it was still in print?

I'd buy it today, but I don't think I could get it for less than 75 bucks.

Lucky bastard.
 
Waveliner - [HARDCLUB #02] Hardstyle & Trance [Club Mix] [3:27]
this album ROXORZ J00!!!
 
Hybrid - Finished Symphony
 
@miata - sn00pie has a cat avatar - time to exploit it to our own uses :D

NFK feat. East End Rockers - [Trance Voices Vol.8 #04] Don't you want me [3:59]
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Yes it is. It's from the mini box set "Salival" (My favorite Tool Album)......


;)
I've gotta check that song out now!

And in keeping with the thread, Rush - The Pass
 
Kataklysm - Ambassador of Pain

Downloaded it off their site.
 
nice sounds/beats here:
Thievery Corporation - [The Mirror Conspiracy #04] Lebanese Blonde [4:49]
 
Led Zepplin - Dazed and Confused (live)
 
Cold - Same Drug
 
Anthrax- 1000 Points of Hate

"I know how to hurt myself! It's me that makes you hate me, it's me that tries to break free!"

"I know how to hurt you! It's me that makes a move, in what I say and what I do."
 
Night Ranger- Sister Christian
 
Stereophonic - Ah, I forget the name of the song, but it's got "Heavy" in it.

How's that for specific information?
 
Ooh, Stereophonics; they did a neat cover of "Something in the Way" by Nirvana.

Pixies - Gigantic

This song makes me smile every time I hear it.

"Gigantic, gigantic, a big big love!"
 
My Printer making it's noises :lol:
 
Crosby, Stills & Nash - Helplessly Hoping
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back