What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by silviadrifter
I haven't heard that one yet... I'll check it out, thanks for the heads up....


;)
Make sure you let me know what you think. I love it.

Mushroomhead - Bwomp
 

yah E owns, im still listening to the Beatles Remix of the Black Album! it ruleess!

best tracks:
Jay Z feat Dj Danger mouse - Dirt off your Shoulders
Jay Z feat Dj Danger mouse - 99 Problems
Jay Z feat Dj Danger mouse - Public Service Announcement
Jay Z feat Dj Danger mouse - Change Clothes
 
Brooklyn Bounce - Loud n Proud
 
John Digweed - Global underground New York disk 2
 
Tool - Lateralus

Suprisingly, I haven't listened to the Tool part of my playlist for ages.
weeping.gif
I'm now rediscovering it!

Edit:
Tool - Parabol/Parabola
 
Linkin Park- From The Inside (Live In Texas)
 
ACDC - Thunderstruck.
 
Stone Temple Pilots - Lounge Fly

One of the better stp songs i think.


Edit: Mushroomhead - Along The Way
 
Dj Daneil Allan - Cindy's Ball, random happy hardcore as per usual.
 
Fear Factory - Edgecrusher

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

Quite a contrast.
 
Anthrax - In My World
 
Anthrax- Got the Time
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Eels - My Beloved Monster

👍 I wan't a new tup smiley. This one's old.

Loosegoats - Disdialogic

(the finger has an undistinguished charm)
 
Queens of the stone age - Millionair
 
Burning Sensations - Belly of the Whale
 
Sex Pistols - God save the queen
 
Throwing Muses - Not Too Soon

Belly - Slow Dog

Tanya Donnelly - Breathe Around You

I guess I'm on a bit of a Tanya Donnelly jag. She's cool.
 
Xzibit - [at the speed of life #08] 08 - The foundation [3:55]
 
Mushroomhead - Solitaire Unraveling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back