What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,028 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Eamon - Don't Want You Back

rotfl.gif

Oh ****. I wish I knew where you lived so I could stuff drano down your throat.

That guy has the single girliest voice I've ever heard. That includes all female voices, too.

Shellac - Doris
 
Yeah, isn't he one of them gangstas like Ghost C?

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven
 
Motley Crue - girls, girls, girls, and Kickstart My heart.
 
Sasha And Digweed - East Coast


Plus about 50 Technicians talking to clients, Truly a euphony sound . . .
 
Dead Milkmen- *****in Camaro :D
 
Blue Oyster Cult- fear the reaper

One of my Dad's CD's.
 
Offspring - Amazed
 
CAke - Short Skirt and Long Jacket
 
Alice in Chains - Brother ^ not the worst ever, but theirs yes
 
Led Zepplin - D'yer Maker
 
Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
 
Offspring - Genocide Live
 
Originally posted by XzifT
Dead Milkmen- *****in Camaro :D

Did you hear that Dave Blood died? The band name still fits, I suppose.

RIP, dude.

Primal Scream - Swastika Eyes
 
RCHP - I Could Have Lied. . . :(
 
Originally posted by ExigeExcel
Blue Oyster Cult- fear the reaper

One of my Dad's CD's.

I was just listing to "Joan Crawford."

Now it's Police- Walking On the Moon
 
RATM - Know Your Enemy live :D
 
Oakenfold - Live in Shanghai
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back