What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,038 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Floyd - Us and Them
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
So what's a good NIN album after PHM and TDS?
I like all of the four original studio releases:

Pretty Hate Machine - Halo 2
Broken - Halo 5
The Downward Spiral - Halo 8
The Fragile - Halo 14

I do have nearly all of the remix albums and singles, but mostly to be completist about it. The only ones I listen to with any regularity are those four.
 
Metallica - Fuel

rockon.gif
 
Now there's a coincidence:

Primus - John The Fisherman
 
Nirvana- Bloom
 
Massive Attack: 100th Window. Unfortunately suffering through lack of volume at the moment.
 
The Books - S is for Evrysing
No, that is not misspelled. That is the name of the song.
I have a headache now and you cant get much more mellow than this.
 
Metallica - Bleeding Me (S&M)

Followed by :

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (S&M)
 
Brand New Day - Sting
 
Super Nova - Pop Quiz
 
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World.

I will have to learn this on guitar 👍
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World.

I will have to learn this on guitar 👍

👍

Toxicity - System of a Down

Be assured, teh repeat button will be used when Chop-Suey arrives :D
 
The Waxen Pith - Aphex Twin
 
Listening to the new Godsmack cd and it is quite good

Godsmack - Running Blind
Godsmack - Re-Align
Godsmack - Touche
Godsmack - Voices
Godsmack - Keep Away
Godsmack - Spiral
Godsmack - Asleep

Back to WRS
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
Placebo - Every me, every you.

Dam good song!

Indeed.

Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five
 
Steal this Album! - System of a down
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back