What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,036 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cradle of Filth - Dusk and Her Embrace

I don't know why I like it. Its crap.
 
Milka - Anger Heals
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
Cradle of Filth - Dusk and Her Embrace

I don't know why I like it. Its crap.

Oh God!!! Yeh, I agree it's crap. I can't stand most Black Metal. It's so over the top, and rediculously cheesy (in most cases)....

Aqua Teen Hunger Force (it's on TV)

;)
 
Originally posted by skip0110
Soul Coughing - $300
They're awesome.
"How much?"
She said, "For three hundred dollars, I'll do it."

They were so cool.
 
KISS - Alive IV (disk 1)
 
Drowning Pool - Bodies (xXx sndtrk mix)
 
Crystal Method - Acetone
 
Audioslave - Gasoline Live On Letterman
 
Alien Ant Farm- Glow
 
Incubus - Morning View
 
Tool - The grudge;)
 
Godsmack - Serenity

I cant wait for their cd to come out tomorrow im gonna go buy it as soon as i get up.
 
Tool - Ticks and Leaches

edit:
Tool - Lateralus


;)
 
Armin van Buuren - 004 Transparance
 
Seal - Kiss from a rose
 
NIN - Further Down the Spiral


....its sucking hard.
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
NIN - Further Down the Spiral


....its sucking hard.

Isn't it called The downward spiral and no it's awesome.

Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue (Album)
Killswitch Engage - Alive or just Breathing (Album)
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Isn't it called The downward spiral and no it's awesome.

Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue (Album)
Killswitch Engage - Alive or just Breathing (Album)

Whatever it is called, it still sucks.

*clicks stop*

Hybrid Theory - Linkin Park
 
R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It
 
Again: Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to have fun....

What, it's the song that just happens to be going when i write these posts...wait it just changed to:

Kim Wylde - Kids in America
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back