What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,046 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy Division - Atmosphere.............

i listen to wierd **** when im tanked....
 
Tool - Pushit (Live)

Find a better live song and link me. 👍
 
Days Of The New - Shelf In The Room
 
Tool - No Quarter

Best. Cover. Ever. Well, I'd be hard pressed to find something better...
 
Tool - Disposition » Reflection » Triad
 
Deep Purple - "Perfect Strangers"
 
A Perfect Circle - Weak And Powerless
 
Originally posted by Shannon
Tool - Pushit (Live)

Find a better live song and link me. 👍

No argument here............

Tool - Third Eye (salival version)


;)
 
Fear Factory - Slave Labor

From their new album, Archetype.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Fear Factory - Slave Labor

From their new album, Archetype.

When did it come out???

Fear Factory - Descent


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
When did it come out???

Fear Factory - Descent


;)

Sometime next month according to FF's website. Although I always find that owning a cd is better than having some files on your pc. So it will be bought when it's out. ;)

Fear Factory - Corporate Cloning
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Sometime next month according to FF's website. Although I always find that owning a cd is better than having some files on your pc. So it will be bought when it's out. ;)

Fear Factory - Corporate Cloning

Can you give me a list of some of the good songs from the new album? I am definitely bying it when it comes out (just like with all their albums), but i would like to check out some of the songs first......


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Can you give me a list of some of the good songs from the new album? I am definitely bying it when it comes out (just like with all their albums), but i would like to check out some of the songs first......


;)

I'm sortof randomly listening to it now, this is the first time i've heard the songs.

Corporate cloning is good.

Fear Factory - Bite The Hand That Bleeds

Damn, this track is also pretty good.
 
Ben Folds Five - Brick
 
Fear Factory - Archetype

Ok, the title track is awesome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back