What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,047 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebula - giant is finishing and Sum41 - The hell song is starting.:)
 
SeX PiStoLS - God save the queen. I love the SeX PiStoLS!
 
Dream Theater - Misunderstood

Edit: Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness
 
Smile Empty Soul - For You
 
dmc technics - World DJ Championship 2002.

Any of you that take interest in djing and turntablism, you will LOVE this dvd 👍
 
David Carretta - Vicious Game

Electroclash at it's best.
 
U2 - Walk on By
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Type O Negative - Smells Like Teen Spirit.



SUKZ! :irked:

I didn't know Type O Negative did a cover of that song? So it sucks, huh?


Aphex Twin - Polygon Window

Good call. 👍

Aphex Twin - Window Licker


;)
 
Yeh it sukz.

First bit.

"Load up on drugs and kill your friends"

:rolleyes:
 
For some odd reason, I attempted to read through this entire thread. I've been here for about an hour and a half and I still didn't get to the posts in 2004.

I give up now.

Soul Coughing - Rolling
 
Alice In Chains - Dirt (album)

man this is such an awesome cd. ive been listening to it pretty much all the time for about 6 years now.
 
Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Yeh it sukz.

First bit.

"Load up on drugs and kill your friends"

:rolleyes:


Uhhh, that's not Type O Negatives Fault. That's the lyrics to the song............ Also, you seam to have missed the meaning behind the song. He's not telling you to do drugs and kill your friends.........


GT4, I agree completely. Dirt is one of the best albums of all time. From start to finish, it puts a smile on my face.......


;)
 
De-Loused In The Comatorium by The Mars Volta


...again.
 
Originally posted by SublimeDood10
De-Loused In The Comatorium by The Mars Volta


...again.

I for one do not blame you, I think i'll listen to it on the way to work.

Janes Addiction - Strays (Album)

Can't stop listening to this either.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I for one do not blame you, I think i'll listen to it on the way to work.

Janes Addiction - Strays (Album)

Can't stop listening to this either.

Agreed, on both.....

The Mars Volta - Inertiatic ESP

Janes Addiction - Hypersonic


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter

Janes Addiction - Hypersonic


;)

I'm just listening to that trackfor the second time. I'm going to make a GT4P video with it.
 
The Notorious B.I.G. - Sky's The Limit
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
I'm just listening to that trackfor the second time. I'm going to make a GT4P video with it.

Sweet! I can't wait to see the vid..... Will there be any drifting? Can you post a link in here, when the video's done?


Janes Addiction - Suffer Some


;)
 
Pop/Emo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back