What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,047 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug

Brian Eno - Regiment

Guess I'm on an Eno kick. I just didn't feel like listeing to Avalon, which is the only other Roxy album I have.
 
Big Pun - [Capital Punishment #02] Beware [3:15]
 
Metallica - "One"
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Metallica - "One"
That song has one of the best solos ever. 👍

Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire
 
Fun loving Criminals - Scooby snacks
 
Tool - Aenema (brought wrong disk to work..)
 
hmm..since todays flavor seems to be of the metal kind...heres a song with some real effin' thick hair on its chest.........

Iron Maiden - The Trooper:D
 
Coldplay - Parachutes album. Track 4.
 
Uhh. Coldplay - Parachutes album. Track 8.
 
Still on track 8. Ok, I'll stop now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back