What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,040 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Nile beats them handily, Rumpo. You should check them out.
Blasphemer!


Actually I will check Nile out tonight then. They better kick some ass, and kick it hard, or else you have some explaining to do to the metal gods.

Slipknot - Disaster Piece
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
I saw the video to "Pure Hatred" last night on Fuse. Their not too bad. Ill take a look at their album tommrow...
I've yet to see that. :grumpy:

Soulfly - Enterfaith
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I've yet to see that. :grumpy:

Soulfly - Enterfaith

It's a good vid. They show it on Uranium (Fuse), every once in a while, as well as other Chimaira vids.............

I have yet to hear this band, Nile, but i will also check it out tonight. If they are comparable (in quality, and talent) to Chimaira, then i will be quite happy........

Have you listened to Shadows Fall? They are another sick new metal band. If you haven't heard them, your missing out....

Shadows Fall - Destroyer of Senses


;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
It's a good vid. They show it on Uranium (Fuse), every once in a while, as well as other Chimaira vids.............

I have yet to hear this band, Nile, but i will also check it out tonight. If they are comparable (in quality, and talent) to Chimaira, then i will be quite happy........

Have you listened to Shadows Fall? They are another sick new metal band. If you haven't heard them, your missing out....

Shadows Fall - Destroyer of Senses


;)
Looks like I got another new band to check out then.

Spineshank - Slavery
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Looks like I got another new band to check out then.

Spineshank - Slavery

Have you heard Lamb of God (it's not a Christian band, I promise), they are quite a revolutionary metal band. The lead singer can groul like no other. Check out the song bellow, it's one of my favorite songs of theirs....

Lamb of God - Ruin


;)
 
Okay, now I got a third band to check out tonight. 👍

Spineshank - Play God
 
The Mars Volta - Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)
 
Pretty Lil Hate Mashine - NIN (giving it a second chance)
 
Blink 182 - I miss you
 
Tool - the last half of the Ænima album
A Perfect Circle - 13th step (Album)
 
I'm listening to the music coming from my sisters room and I think it is my sister singing!:lol:
 
if it sounds bad...then it is your sister

Millencolin - Lozin Must
 
Mechanical Animals - Marilyn Manson
 
Pastor Troy - Atlanta
 
Carlos Santana - [Live at the Fillmore '68 #06] Conquistadore Rides Again [8:41]
 
Sweet - "Fox on the Run"
 
The Distillers - The Young Crazed Peeling
 
Soundgarden - Superunknown
Soundgarden - Down on the Upside

The first 2 albums I ever bought :D...well, the only 2 - and they're worth it. Holy crap, Soundgarden is worth it...
 
Never gonna stop me by Rob Zombie
👍
This tune rox.
 
Jimi Hendrix - Castles Made Of Sand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back