What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,044 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise

I have played it about 20 times in a row now. 👍
 
Johan Gielen - Live at Trance Energy 2004
 
S.R.L. - Trax Pt. 1.3

[edit] My Robot Friend - Understand Your Man
 
Soul Coughing - Screenwriter's Blues
 
I'm listening to rock music because Tupac doesn't like it.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise

I have played it about 20 times in a row now. 👍

Great song, and great band.....

Shadows Fall - Thoughts Without Words


;)
 
I still have it playing, it has been on repeat forever.

Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise
 
God Forbid - Antihero

Modern heavy metal at it's best.
 
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
 
Dire Straits - So Far Away
 
Lostprophets - Last Train Home
 
Simon And Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence
 
Systematic - Breakable

Now there is a band that is good for me :trouble: :cool:
 
Tiesto live at Trance Energy 2002
 
Incubus - Morning View
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back