What are you listening to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter fermy88
  • 15,780 comments
  • 304,038 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eels - Fresh Feeling, from the album Souljacker, leading into Woman Driving, Man Sleeping.

Been loading the CD collection into MP3 format.

Man, I love the Eels. Great music.
 
Deftones - Knife Party

Edit:
RHCP - Fortune Faded
 
A Perfect Circle - Judith

I'm on a Mer de Noms spree today. Damn I love this album. :O
 
Zwan - "Settle Down"
 
At The Drive-In - Pattern Against User
At The Drive-In - For Now...We Toast
 
Originally posted by vat_man
Eels - Fresh Feeling, from the album Souljacker, leading into Woman Driving, Man Sleeping.

Been loading the CD collection into MP3 format.

Man, I love the Eels. Great music.

My friend just recently introduced me to The Eels, they are great. Very mellow sound.

Edit: My apologies for the double post.
 
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell
 
At The Drive-In - Napoleon Solo
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Guadalcanal Diary - Litany

[edit]

Lloyd Cole & the Commotions - Perfect Skin

[edit]

The The - Perfect Day

I'm dredging up a lot of great old stuff just for Klos.

Thanks. :)

Latyrx - The Quickening

Edit: Apparently I made post 1010000. That's cool if that sort of thing interests you.
 
Tupac - Only Fear of Death
 
Pennywise - Now I Know
 
At The Drive-In - In/Casino/Out (album)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back